Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: 2nd ortho visit update
Ashleigh L. (50.32.226.---)   4:21pm Mar 3 2017

Really?! How rude. I'm not sure how I'd react to something like that? I'd probably be too surprised that someone would have the guts to do that without asking to say anything at all! Although, I believe I would also be pretty pissed.
They didn't really give me a choice on the long cast. Just told me that this is what would most likely fix the problem without having to resort to surgery. My ortho said she believes my fracture should heal fine on it's own as long as we can prevent any further damage. Unfortunately, that means the long cast. It certainly has it's challenges. No denying that! But, I've gotten better at getting around than was at first. And I guess, on the bright side, I won't have any scars. Not saying I like this thing AT ALL but, I can say, I'm getting more used to my predicament.

Jan. 31: fell at work, diagnosed spiral fracture of fibula, short leg splint
Feb.13: x-rays showed fib. fracture ''splitting'', fiberglass LLC to prevent further damage.
Feb. 28: cast change, blue LLC

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

2nd ortho visit update  new
Ashleigh L.  3:38pm Mar 2 2017
 Re: 2nd ortho visit update  new
dcb  2:22am Mar 3 2017
Ashleigh L.  4:21pm Mar 3 2017
Pauline M Hall  1:24am Mar 5 2017
dcb  12:12pm Mar 5 2017
toddchaney  6:40am Mar 17 2017

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
20 November 2017