Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

7 week update and a question
Kellie    5:25pm Apr 3 2017

I went to my OR today and got moved into a boot! PT starts on Thursday, and he wants it to be aggressive, hopefully walking with a cane in the next 2-3 weeks. The best news though is that I finally have a date to go home to Boston! After all the bad news I have gotten this week, it feels great to finally hear something good.

On a personal note, as I mentioned I have not been paid for any of the time I haven't been working (7 weeks now, probably 12 by the time I am able to start working again). I've been hit with some massive bills that have wiped me dry. Other than my parents taping into their 401k to try and help me out (and get hit with taxes and penalties), we have no options for some income to help ease this burden. If you don't mind sharing, how were you all able to make ends meet?

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

7 week update and a question  new
Kellie  5:25pm Apr 3 2017
 Re: 7 week update and a question  new
Pauline M Hall  5:40am Apr 5 2017
elaine smith  4:47pm Apr 5 2017
Kellie  3:01pm Apr 8 2017

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
29 April 2017