Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

High Ankle Sprain
LiamD44    7:13am Jun 20 2017

Hey guys I was told this forum was a good place to post about your injury and help you feel supported so I figured I'd try it out. About 2 weeks ago I was playing footy and suffered a grade 3 tear of my syndesmosis ligament after an opposition player collapsed under my ankle. After evaluating the injury I was referred to a surgeon who put a screw between my tibia and fibula to help the ligament stay strong and I was told I wouldn't be able to weight bear for another 6 weeks. I'm a 21 year old uni student living in a share house l, so I took time off my course and have moved back to my parents house in the country. I've been here a week and I am starting to lose my mind, I'm usually a person who exercises every day and now I feel so frustrated and angry about my injury I don't know what to do. I feel as though my mental health is starting to worsen and I don't know what to do. If anyone has any advice or suggestions for me that would be so helpful, hopefully other people have been through stuff similar to me :)

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

High Ankle Sprain  new
LiamD44  7:13am Jun 20 2017
 Re: High Ankle Sprain  new
dcb  4:37pm Jun 20 2017
toddchaney  5:41am Jul 6 2017
Sofi  8:52pm Aug 5 2017

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
18 November 2017