Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: High Ankle Sprain
Sofi    8:52pm Aug 5 2017

Hey

I am also a uni student and had to move back to my parents after breaking my ankle 4 weeks ago. I have seen myself fall into some of the deepest depression and anxiety. I decided that I didn't want to stay in that cycle of sadness anymore but we all know that is hard.

Things I recommend is to get those books you haven't had a chance to read, write a bit about how you are feeling (writing can help the mental recovery), learn how to meditate (I meditate at least 2 times a day and it helps calm down the head). Don't compare yourself to the person you were before, compare yourself to the person you were yesterday. There is no point thinking about what you could have or could not have done if this didn't happen, the damage is done. All you can do is be patient and love yourself through this process. Don't be so hard on yourself. You will get through this!!

Safe recovery!

Sofi

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

High Ankle Sprain  new
LiamD44  7:13am Jun 20 2017
 Re: High Ankle Sprain  new
dcb  4:37pm Jun 20 2017
toddchaney  5:41am Jul 6 2017
Sofi  8:52pm Aug 5 2017

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
20 October 2017