Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: 6 weeks ago I was hit by a car
Montrealaise    11:05am Sep 30 2017

Hi Jay,

I'm so sorry to hear of how you came about to break your leg. A lower limb fracture is tramautic and life altering enough but having it occur as a result of being hit by a car brings it to a whole other level. Plus, you're having to deal with other injuries as a result of the accident.

It seems like your recovery is going great though. No two patients' recoveries are alike and no two doctors/physio therapists are alike in terms of treatment for their patients. You are young and motivated so it seems like you are a good candidate to progress quickly through rehab.

In terms of sleeping, before my accident, I used to be one of the world's best sleepers. Head on pillow, out like a light. Now my sleep is fragmented and I don't sleep deeply - waking up often. Initially, I attributed it to the pain and discomfort of my cast/boot. Now I don't know, maybe it's because I'm not exercising and being outside as much as I used to. I don't get that great tired feeling after being outside all day biking or hiking.

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

6 weeks ago I was hit by a car  new
Jay DM  1:39pm Sep 29 2017
 Re: 6 weeks ago I was hit by a car  new
Sarah T  4:05pm Sep 29 2017
Sarah Clayton  6:15am Sep 30 2017
Montrealaise  11:05am Sep 30 2017
dcb  2:42pm Oct 3 2017
Jay DM  2:31pm Oct 4 2017

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
14 December 2017