Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Are what I知 feeling normal.
SMM    11:39am Oct 4 2017

Hi Angela,

I am so sorry to hear about your injury. I am just dropping in for a few visits. My last injury was about 4 years ago; I hope I can relieve your anxiety. I think what you are feeling is normal. My last was a fibula break, and I felt little pain. After just weeks I just wanting to walk, to get back to exercising. I remember actually wanting to take the cast off because I thought I was healed. There was some of that popping, but no discomfort. I didn't dislike the cast, but would have preferred to start walking....The thoughts are normal, but do not exercise or do anything without your dr. giving you permission!! That is very important. Sounds like all will be and is going very well. Please wait for the next dr. appointment, and let us know the good news. Healing is going on.

Best wishes,
Matt
PS...Again, DO NOT work out without your dr.'s OK

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Are what I知 feeling normal.  new
Angela West  10:12am Oct 4 2017
 Re: Are what I知 feeling normal.  new
SMM  11:39am Oct 4 2017
Angela West  12:18pm Oct 4 2017
SMM  1:44pm Oct 4 2017
Angela West  12:20am Oct 5 2017
SMM  9:10am Oct 5 2017
Sarah Clayton  8:59pm Oct 4 2017

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
20 October 2017