Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: 6 weeks ago I was hit by a car
Jay DM    2:31pm Oct 4 2017

Hi all,

Thank you for the kind words. It feels better knowing that others are enduring this nightmare! I went to the gym for the first time two days ago and it was great, even if it was just machines. The physio says I've made great progress for 6 weeks. With the aircast on, I can take steps without crutches, so that's nice... So I can fully weight bear for short periods. But without the boot, it feels so weak.

Can't stress how important physio is in a situation like this. I'll try and update my progress as I continue. Unfortunately, I'll have to return to work next week also... not looking forward to navigating the halls and getting back and forth. Sucks relying on others for rides constantly, and my credit card is getting real high from all the Uber's I've been forced to take!

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

6 weeks ago I was hit by a car  new
Jay DM  1:39pm Sep 29 2017
 Re: 6 weeks ago I was hit by a car  new
Sarah T  4:05pm Sep 29 2017
Sarah Clayton  6:15am Sep 30 2017
Montrealaise  11:05am Sep 30 2017
dcb  2:42pm Oct 3 2017
Jay DM  2:31pm Oct 4 2017

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
20 October 2017