Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Newbie looking for help and support!w
HeatherMcK (31.85.100.---)   11:23pm Oct 4 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my post Montrealaise. It feels like such a lonely world recovering from a broken leg. My apologies youíd never heard of netball, I kind of thought everyone would know what it was! Bizarre to think I done it playing that when Iíve played football (soccer) with the guys at work for years without any issues! I did think the stitches canít be any worse than what I have had already but the thought of them fills me with dread. I am not squeamish and have a high pain threshold but stitch removal almost reduces me to tears. I hate this backslab so Iím praying I get a normal plaster cast. I think from various conversations I will be getting a boot after my cast but who knows. As itís still early in the process I still donít really know what is going on. I donít even know how many screws I have in my leg! Hopefully Iíll fins all of this out next week when I go back :)

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Newbie looking for help and support!  new
HeatherMcK  4:14pm Oct 4 2017
 Re: Newbie looking for help and support!  new
Montrealaise  9:04pm Oct 4 2017
 Re: Newbie looking for help and support!w  new
HeatherMcK  11:23pm Oct 4 2017
dcb  12:57am Oct 5 2017
HeatherMcK  2:40am Oct 5 2017
Nikki Blake  4:19pm Oct 5 2017

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
11 December 2017