Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Are what I知 feeling normal.
SMM    9:10am Oct 5 2017

HI Angela,

Yes, what you describe really brings back memories. My break was just above the ankle; sounds like we have similar experiences. I had some notice, as the ankle was starting to hurt before the break was found. It was first thought to be a bad sprain or soft tissue issues. And you are absolutely right about all the feelings and sensations. Bone isn't the only thing healing; soft tissues are repairing as well. And I completely can relate to what you say about all those strange sensations in the cast. Emotions going up and down is also very common. I experienced less of that the last time--I had already broken the leg years earlier and had other injuries. I wish a place like this site could have been around those years ago---would have been a great place to get coping advice. Hope you'll update as you continue to make great progress. I suspect you may have some very positive, uplifting experiences. I can remember clearly how amazing it felt to be able to walk again.

Best wishes,
Matt

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Are what I知 feeling normal.  new
Angela West  10:12am Oct 4 2017
 Re: Are what I知 feeling normal.  new
SMM  11:39am Oct 4 2017
Angela West  12:18pm Oct 4 2017
SMM  1:44pm Oct 4 2017
Angela West  12:20am Oct 5 2017
SMM  9:10am Oct 5 2017
Sarah Clayton  8:59pm Oct 4 2017

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
20 October 2017