Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Loss of Appetite?
MaKayla    11:37am Oct 9 2017

Thanks guys! I found that talking about everything makes it much easier. Surgery was a success. Believe it or not, my throat hurt more than my leg from the tube they had to stick down it! My pain pump that I was sent home with is just about out so I should be getting more and more sensations in my leg so I'm just trying to stay on top of my pain. I'm now at the stage where I just have to keep my mind busy so I'm not sitting around thinking about everything I am missing out on at work. If it wasn't so dang hard to get out of the house I would try and get out more often! I can't even get up off the bed or the couch without help. I'm getting really good at holding it! Today, my dad is here with me so he can help but tomorrow I'm going to be home alone for 12 hours. It's almost like I don't want to eat or drink so I don't have to use the bathroom! Hoping this all gets easier the more I do it.

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Loss of Appetite?  new
MaKayla  11:33am Oct 5 2017
 Re: Loss of Appetite?  new
Montrealaise  12:39pm Oct 5 2017
Sarah Clayton  1:36pm Oct 5 2017
MaKayla  11:37am Oct 9 2017

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
20 October 2017