Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Update 2 weeks in
HeatherMcK (213.205.253.---)   9:22am Oct 11 2017

Hi Karly. Thank you for your good wishes and advice :) I will certainly try the ice out as I keep getting electric shock pains through my incision which are not pleasant so hopefully the ice will help them. Iíve been doing ok on the sticks, itís been tough with the backslab due to the weight of it but hopefully now with the lighter cast on I should be able to move more (once the pain from today settles). Iím in Scotland, UK and believe it or not was supposed to be flying to New York tomorrow for a 5 day break. Trip has been cancelled and we are currently looking at May next year for rebooking. Iíll make the call after Christmas to see how Iím recovering first. Terribly disappointed about cancelling but hey these things happen.

Sounds like youíve had your fair share of injuries. Hopefully they have all healed well and you are back to full fitness.

Heather x

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Update 2 weeks in  new
HeatherMcK  4:28am Oct 11 2017
 Re: Update 2 weeks in  new
Karly  8:41am Oct 11 2017
HeatherMcK  9:22am Oct 11 2017
Karly  9:41am Oct 11 2017
Angela West  1:19am Oct 12 2017
dcb  3:41am Oct 12 2017
Karly  7:05am Oct 12 2017
dcb  3:42am Oct 12 2017

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
21 October 2017