Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Lisa motes - Depressed - moved from chat forum by moderator
Sarah T (47.208.143.---)   9:27am Oct 25 2017

Lisa, your story really resonates with me. i too am getting divorced in midlife, and am having to completely reinvent myself. It's so easy to get stuck in bitterness and resentment, and it sounds like you took charge and did what was necessary to carve out a positive new life. That's where I was at too - then BLAM, I get hit by a car crossing in the crosswalk! Doesn't it feel like the fates are having a good long laugh at our expense? And - I know this is a totally unworthy thought - wouldn't it be more fair karma-wise if our EX was dealing with a busted leg and not us? I mean, we've been through enough, right?
I get down too, and you're right, tomorrow, like Scarlet said, is another day. We'll look back on this as something that happened that showed our strength and our resolve. In the meantime, swim and vent and heal. We're tough chicks.

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Lisa motes - Depressed - moved from chat forum by moderator  new
Maree  2:03am Oct 24 2017
 Re: Lisa motes - Depressed - moved from chat forum by moderator  new
Montrealaise  8:55am Oct 24 2017
dcb  3:16pm Oct 24 2017
Sarah Clayton  8:25am Oct 25 2017
Sarah T  9:27am Oct 25 2017
toddchaney  6:08pm Oct 27 2017

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
18 November 2017