Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

4 months post tibia shaft break
Luke Gramza    9:08pm Nov 13 2017

Hey everyone,

I've never posted on forums before so this is very new to me. I couldn't take sitting silently anymore when nobody around gets what I'm going through. I've thought(and still do) I am being overdramatic and need to suck it up. Anyway I broke my tibia halfway between the ankle and knee from a nasty kick playing indoor soccer on July 16th this summer. I had a full leg cast for 2 months, half leg cast for 1 month, walking boot NWB for a couple weeks and here I am with no boot and adding weight bearing but struggling a lot with the knee and ankle. I guess I'm having a hard time keeping it together mentally now. I can't do any of the things I did so often and I am struggling to keep bread on the table being out of work. Nothing seems to cheer me up some days. Can't sleep, no appetite.

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

4 months post tibia shaft break  new
Luke Gramza  9:08pm Nov 13 2017
 Re: 4 months post tibia shaft break  new
dcb  7:11am Nov 14 2017

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
18 November 2017