Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: No Xray given at 6 week follow up appointment?
TillyDog    3:12am Nov 30 2017

Glad to hear you're up and about. Looking forward to that time. I had a weber c fracture with dislocation and orif surgery. At the 2 week xray the doctor who actually did my operation said it was well reduced (whatever that means)? My ankle was completely immobile in a fibreglass cast so you could be right and thats why he didn't see the need for an xray but I am one of lifes worriers so I tend to over think things.

Haven't put any weight on my leg for 6 weeks (apart from when I slipped at 10 days post op and accidently stepped on my foot but no damage was done thankfully).

I take the walking boot off to wash/exercise but as for PT all the doctor said was to flex my foot up/down and wiggle toes. He did say I can use the airboot to balance only. I'm in the UK so its the NHS and if they don't suggest PT then its just down to me.

My foot and ankle are very stiff/sore and I have very poor range of motion. The boot makes my foot really numb and can burn so I loosen it at night when I sleep. So worried about breaking the syndesmosis screws as the doctor said they would have to leave them in if that happens.

No info on the removal surgery just when it will be.

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

No Xray given at 6 week follow up appointment?  new
TillyDog  6:11am Nov 29 2017
 Re: No Xray given at 6 week follow up appointment?  new
MaKayla  8:51pm Nov 29 2017
 Re: No Xray given at 6 week follow up appointment?  new
TillyDog  3:12am Nov 30 2017

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
17 December 2017