Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Trimalleolar Fx. Weber C
Dion G    6:04pm Dec 20 2017

Hey thanks for the reply! I'm currently in a splint until Friday when I have my first follow up appointment. I'm looking forward to that so I can see my leg and the incision that was made. I'm also ready to get this splint off as it feels heavy and a bit tight on certain spots on my ankle and foot. Pain overall is about a 4-5 when I'm seated and can elevate my foot and becomes a 6-7 when I have to get up. I'm managing the pain with oxycodone and THC so the 2nd week was still painful but not as painful as the 1st week post surgery. Its encouraging to hear that you made a full recovery as I am a active person and look to get to being active again. Although I don't think Ill be playing rugby or football anymore lol. What did you do to suffer 2 ankle injuries at once? Also what was your pain level in the 1st two weeks post op and how did you manage it? Thanks for the reply and support. Its encouraging hear from someone who had the same injury.

Dec 1: Trimalleolar fracture/ dislocation of my right ankle/ syndesmotic disruption
Dec 8: ORIF surgery

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Trimalleolar Fx. Weber C  new
Dion G  4:14am Dec 7 2017
 Re: Trimalleolar Fx. Weber C  new
dcb  3:31am Dec 8 2017
Dion G  10:25pm Dec 10 2017
dcb  3:43pm Dec 14 2017
AndreaB  11:36am Dec 18 2017
Dion G  6:04pm Dec 20 2017
AndreaB  6:49pm Dec 20 2017
J Christine H  3:53pm Dec 31 2017

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
21 October 2018