Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: IM nail in tibia - removal surgery
Aaron Jempson    2:22pm Dec 22 2017

Hello , I broke my tibia and fibular in the centre in a football accident on 22october 2 days later I had the op to put in an IM nail with 2 bolts top and 2 bolts bottom , found out a few weeks ago I have to have an op on the 8th jan 18 to remove bolts as my bones have not healed at all which I am worried about , I hope that works as whatís next after ?

I have always had clicky knees but now my knee is so painful more painful than where the break is and it clicks more than ever and even locks off Iím also worried about this . I have to still have oxynorm at night as I canít sleep . My leg is still very swollen especially lower around the ankle . I got around on crutches abut around the house I can hobble about with out them and can put weight on it for short periods . Like I say itís been since October and I want to get back to work but Iím a carpenter so this is a way off I just want to be heading in the right direction . I am normally a healthy and very mobile 33 year old.

Hope you can help me

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

IM nail in tibia - removal surgery  new
Kasia  5:36am Dec 18 2017
 Re: IM nail in tibia - removal surgery  new
Aaron Jempson  2:22pm Dec 22 2017

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
22 April 2018