Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Check in- One more Op!
MaKayla    9:53pm Jan 2 2018

Hey all,
Been a while since I've been on here! I can happily say that my life is almost normal. I'm back at work, back in the gym to continue my weightloss journey and if it weren't for the freezing temps I'd be at the dog park! Walking with just a slight limp and I still deal with some pretty bad swelling but I've learned ways to deal with it. On Thursday, exactly 3 months post op I am going to have my two syndesmotic screws removed. I'm terrified! But I survived the firsr op, I can certainly do this. Got the OK from my OS to be back at work by Monday. I'm hoping that its going to be okay. He said just tenderness and discomfort but nothing too bad. I think I'm just more nervous being put out again! But I trust my doctor!
To those of you newbies, there is a light at the end of the tunnel!!! Hang in there! Back in a November I never envisioned the day I would walk! How silly considering how my break wasnt that bad compared to what I've read! Surround yourself with people who love and care about you. It makes this journey much easier. Let me tell you that one day you will look back and say to yourself, "I survived!"
I hope everyone had amazing holidays!! Happy healing and heres to a healthy New Year! Thanks for letting me share again!

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Check in- One more Op!  new
MaKayla  9:53pm Jan 2 2018
 Re: Check in- One more Op!  new
TillyDog  1:53pm Jan 3 2018
MaKayla  7:22pm Jan 3 2018
dcb_Debra  4:55pm Jan 4 2018

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
26 May 2018