Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Anyone else protective over their leg?
Lauren Mikles    4:26pm Jan 23 2018

Hey Clare. I couldnít imagine breaking another bone, especially after a year of recovering. It takes so long to recover physically, mentally, emotionally. I was in a depression the first 6 months. And just a few weeks ago, I decided that whatever I was doing wasnít working for me. So I turned to God, and I let Him bear the burden. I feel like a new woman now, and can move on with my life regardless of my leg. Iím thankful to still have a leg. Many people donít have both of their legs.

You canít think about the years ahead. You donít know and canít control what happens tomorrow, but I know youíre not going to have a very good tomorrow if you decide to dwell on how bad tomorrow will be. Speak your good days into existence. It works. Wake up and say ďthis is going to be a great day. I am going to be the recipient of a blessed day. I am incredibly thankful for the riches I have, the tangible and intanglible priceless blessings that other people donít have. I am thankful for my bed. I am thankful for food. And I will feel better soon.Ē Positives words turn into positive thoughts. I pray things get better for you soon.

07/12/17: Spiral tib/fib fracture playing soccer in Palestine on mission trip
07/13/17: Surgery for IM nail @ Shaare Zedek Medical Center, Jerusalem (Israel)
July 18, 2017: Home (Georgia)
December 19, 2017: Screw removal surgery

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Anyone else protective over their leg?  new
Lauren Mikles  8:38pm Jan 18 2018
 Re: Anyone else protective over their leg?  new
Myra Fain  12:36pm Jan 19 2018
Lauren Mikles  6:26pm Jan 19 2018
Myra Fain  8:28am Jan 20 2018
Signe  7:22pm Jan 19 2018
Lauren Mikles  10:09pm Jan 20 2018
Clare CANTWELL  6:41am Jan 23 2018
Lauren Mikles  4:26pm Jan 23 2018
SMM  9:50pm Jan 23 2018

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
19 August 2018