Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

I fell today and my leg hurts a little worse. Advice?
Melissa a    8:43pm Jan 30 2018

I had a scary thing happen today. My dad was at work but my mom works from home so she's usually at home with me all day. But today she ran to the grocery. I decided to try and move from my wheelchair to the couch while she was gone just to prove I could do it by myself, probably not a smart idea. I didn't get my transfer board as far on the couch as I should've and when I was on the board it slipped off the couch and I fell to the floor. My left leg that's in the full cast smacked the coffee table and the floor pretty hard. Obviously with three casts I can't move much so I couldn't get up off the floor I was just able to sit up and wait for me mom. I felt so helpless and it honestly scared me pretty bad. I'm was also afraid I hurt my leg worse. It's sort of sore but I think it's ok. Has anybody else on here had a fall? Oh and do you think I should get my leg checked out?

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

I fell today and my leg hurts a little worse. Advice?  new
Melissa a  8:43pm Jan 30 2018
 Re: I fell today and my leg hurts a little worse. Advice?  new
Sarahwhiteleg  1:12pm Jan 31 2018
 Re: I fell today and my leg hurts a little worse. Advice?  new
Lauren Mikles  7:03pm Feb 9 2018

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
15 November 2018