Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: 4 Weeks in, battling depression
Nikki M    4:38pm Feb 11 2018

Hi Michelle,I feel your pain ,I'm in a same situation,I broke Tib ,Fib and ankle ,7 weeks ago ,the first 2 weeks my boyfriend was the worst supporting person ever ,I cried the first 4 weeks all the time too, I can't drive either ,I couldn't go back to my place due to the stairs ,I went through a lot of verbal abuse due to his drinking,now I'm finally alone he's in Jail for 3 months. ,I'm staying still at his place until I start to walk ,which I hope is in the next few weeks ,if you have other place to go to feel safe and better takin care of go for it ,it's hard enough going through what we are dealing with to have more stress added ,are you in a boot or cast ? It is hard to have people cook for us ,that's gotta be the most challenging thing ,I'm finally able to get up and prepare meals and clean up ,the drepresstion will get better ,I've also learned being stuck with a person during this ordeal there not supportive or caring enough they deserve to be alone ,you will get your life back , feel free to vent anytime on here ,that's what we are all here for :)

Nicole vanburen

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

4 Weeks in, battling depression  new
MichelleT  11:17am Feb 11 2018
 Re: 4 Weeks in, battling depression  new
Lauren Mikles  2:04pm Feb 11 2018
Nikki M  4:38pm Feb 11 2018
dcb_Debra  4:05am Feb 12 2018
Amy Lynne  10:58am Feb 12 2018
dcb_Debra  3:44pm Feb 12 2018
MichelleT  11:46pm Feb 12 2018
Pauline M Hall  10:55am Feb 22 2018
Glen Naui  7:18am Mar 4 2018

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
15 November 2018