Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Month 7: IM Nail Update Plus Questions
Lauren Mikles    3:45pm Mar 7 2018

I cannot believe youíre 85 years old and doing that well after breaking your leg! Thatís amazing that you were able to do physical therapy that quickly! I was laid up, hardly able to move for 6 days! I suppose if the doctors thought I could move, they would have had me get up. They did force me in the shower every day, and that pain was unbearable. Even with the extended spinal block that last nearly two days. But that may be because it took me hours and hours to receive any form of medical care. It probably made the leg angry. Honestly it all worked out the best I could. Iím just praising the Lord for getting me past the wall and into Jerusalem. I may not have a leg and it certainly wouldnít be this straight if I had been stuck in Palestine, which I was for many hours. But the good Lord told that devil ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! And we finally escaped! Your story is inspiring though! Most people have a hard time walking at your age!

07/12/17: Spiral tib/fib fracture playing soccer in Palestine on mission trip
07/13/17: Surgery for IM nail @ Shaare Zedek Medical Center, Jerusalem (Israel)
July 18, 2017: Home (Georgia)
December 19, 2017: Screw removal surgery

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Month 7: IM Nail Update Plus Questions  new
Lauren Mikles  9:13pm Feb 25 2018
 Re: Month 7: IM Nail Update Plus Questions  new
Robert Zambenini  1:31pm Feb 26 2018
Lauren Mikles  6:39pm Feb 26 2018
Robert Zambenini  11:25pm Feb 26 2018
Lauren Mikles  3:45pm Mar 7 2018
Kasia  2:10pm Feb 28 2018
Lauren Mikles  3:47pm Mar 7 2018

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
23 June 2018