Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Fracture clinic yesterday: new full leg back slab cast
David A Evans    4:39am Mar 23 2018

I went to fracture clinic yesterday: my family doctor sent me as he had been to see me at home as the pain I was experiencing wasnít settling down.
Anyhow I had the previous back slab cast removed and a new one put on, itís better as he pain around my knee and femur has settled down somewhat. Iím obviously still in a lot of pain as the operation was only on Monday but better in comparison.
Iím hating the back slab in that itís too big (toes to hip) and too heavy but understand it has to be this way to keep my fracture, plate, screws and Achilles in place to allow them all to heal.
Iíve no idea how Iíll cipe in the full cast Iíll be getting hopefully next week if the swelling has gone down enough.

Surgery 19.3.18 to repair Achillesí tendon and reattach gastrocnemius muscle to femur, then 3 months in plaster

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Fracture clinic yesterday: new full leg back slab cast  new
David A Evans  4:39am Mar 23 2018
 Re: Fracture clinic yesterday: new full leg back slab cast  new
Ange  3:48pm Mar 24 2018

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
22 October 2018