Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Healed leg then broke 3 bones
mike lewis    7:22pm Jul 4 2018

Hello anyone that is reading I have an injury and wanted to know if anyone has any advice for me since itís a hard time right now. I had a broken leg(long leg cast) then a boot and 3 days ago I was going to go down the stairs and the boot caught the carpet and I fell. I was so close to recovery, the aftermath is that I broke my other leg did some damage to the healed leg and broke and did damage to my thumb and arm. So now I have a wheelchair a long arm cast to my shoulder and 2 full long leg casts. Donít know if I made a bad decision though, my doctor told me that one of my legs only had a little damage and a short leg cast would do but he said if I went with the long leg cast then it could cut the recovery time buy like a week or 2 since there would be no movement. So I went with the long cast because I told my self I basically canít move Iím in a wheelchair with 2 broken legs and a broken arm I might as well go with the full cast but do you guys think I made a mistake or was my descision ok. Sorry if this post is long just wanted to put this out there. kind of a hard time since I canít really move and just having a bad time right now. Btw any advice would work if any of you have been in a similar situation.

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Healed leg then broke 3 bones  new
mike lewis  7:22pm Jul 4 2018
 Re: Healed leg then broke 3 bones  new
mike lewis  7:59pm Jul 16 2018

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
17 July 2018