Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

My daughterís leg has broke three times in the last two years and Iím concerned
Susan C Mercer    11:23am Jul 22 2018

Hi Iím Susan. I found this site after searching online for advice. My daughter, Katie, first broke leg left leg back when she was 15 in a gymnastics freak accident. Then she broke the same leg again when she crashed her bicycle. Most recently, sheís in a full leg cast from her foot to upper thigh because she broke the same leg again just practicing running.

All three times the fractures have been just below her knee. At this point it doesnít seem to slow her down much. She just wears her cast for 8 or 12 weeks and then itís done. Sheís very good on crutches now. It doesnít seem to bother her. But Iím concerned that maybe thereís a health condition thatís causing it?

The doctors donít give me any attention when I say this. They say itís just coincidence or bad luck. But Iím not so sure. Has anybody else been through something like this? Is it just bad luck or something more?

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

My daughterís leg has broke three times in the last two years and Iím concerned  new
Susan C Mercer  11:23am Jul 22 2018
 Re: My daughterís leg has broke three times in the last two years and Iím concerned  new
Joel Moore  12:44am Jul 25 2018

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
19 October 2018