Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Heightened agitation ruining my relationship
Patrick A (73.109.58.---)   2:39am Jul 23 2018

Hey Andy,
I actually joined up just to post a similar question. I broke my ankle and have been completely reliant on others too. I know I should be thankful for their accommodation of my injury and willingness to help, but Im feeling resentful. I know that its misplaced frustration at my own situation, but seeing how pathetically I do even the smallest task, how reliant I am in them, and the ease in which they do things... it just makes my blood boil. Of course I then feel a tremendous amount of shame afterword for being a dick to someone who's only got my best interest at heart. I wish I had advice or something but Im in the same situation, and I can tell you I get it and it does suck. Im looking forward to my appointment with my therapist just to have someone to vent to... I guess that would be my suggestion is that this is a situation that totally warrants going to a mental health pro, maybe even in your case a couples or family councilor. Hope you mend quick and good luck. -Patrick

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Heightened agitation ruining my relationship  new
Andy zambrano  6:54pm Jul 10 2018
 Re: Heightened agitation ruining my relationship  new
Patrick A  2:39am Jul 23 2018

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
15 August 2018