Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Weight Gain
Tania Dickson (107.77.75.---)   6:24pm Jul 24 2018

I broke my 5th metatarsal 2 and a half months ago and I've gained weight too! I am a ranch hand at a horse ranch and I was in the best shape of my life!!! In this small amount of time I have gone from a size 6 to a size 8. I gain weight really really fast when inactive. I too am eating way way more now! I think that it's because we have so much idle time. It's hard and very depressing. The only thing that keeps me going is that when I am healed I will lose all of the weight and will be baleing hay in now time. I recently switch to eating a high protein and lower card diet (not Atkins), the diet recommended more diabetics. Only because I felt like a high protein diet would help speed up the healing process and I have thankfully stopped gaining weight but I haven't lost any. It sucks that we are in this situation but you are not along at all!!

Tania Dickson

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Weight Gain  new
llandon63  8:57pm Apr 5 2018
 Re: Weight Gain  new
Ange  2:36pm Apr 6 2018
Pauline M Hall  1:45pm May 13 2018
Tania Dickson  6:24pm Jul 24 2018

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
23 August 2019