Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Hit by a car - broken tibia and fibula :(
Karly    9:49am Jul 27 2018

Julie-
Breaking a leg was been one of the biggest challenges of my life--and I have managed to do it twice. The first time was merely my foot but it was a nasty break (a Jones fracture) and took seemingly forever to heal. My second time was my knee and a full leg cast but it too took forever (well, each was 8 weeks in a cast and about 4 months of recovery after that), but it seemed like longer. But hang in there, there is a light at the end of this tunnel. Give some thought to ANYTHING you have ever wished you had "time on your hands" to do accomplish or catch up on--a hobby or a scrapbook or a whole season of a TV series? If so, this is a chance to do exactly that that. Which leg did you break? It was my right both times, so no driving for me either time. Good luck!

Karly

Karly

6/2009 Fractured 5th metatarsal (Jones Fracture) while jogging
2009-2013 Severe plantar fasciitis--painful to walk, unable to run
1/2015 Fractured patella/torn MCL skiing

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Hit by a car - broken tibia and fibula :(  new
Julie M.  11:37am May 14 2018
 Re: Hit by a car - broken tibia and fibula :(  new
Sarah Clayton  9:02am May 15 2018
Myra Fain  12:09pm May 15 2018
Pauline M Hall  2:16pm May 25 2018
Karly  9:49am Jul 27 2018

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
15 August 2018