Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Anybody know a shoe for a cast
mike lewis    5:55pm Jul 29 2018

Hi just a little backstory I had originally broken my leg and had a long leg cast for a couple of weeks and then I had a boot and in the last week of healing the boot got caught on the carpet of my stairs and I fell and broke that leg again broke the other leg and broke one arm, well fast forward Iím now in just one long leg cast and Iím on crutches again instead of the wheelchair.

So my question is, the cast starts at my toes and covers the majority of my thigh and my foot is at an angle that looks like a ballerina pose so itís facing down. Since Iím using the crutches my toes scrape the ground when I swing my leg and I am looking for some type of shoe that I could put on a cast, or somewhere I could buy one or talk to someone online from a website or something to explain my situation.

I was using socks but they ripped to fast and I donít want to use my wheelchair anymore, itís too much added attention especially with this cast, Iíve gotten use to it since I had 3 full casts on at once but I want to get rid of that attention, so any suggestions will help.

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Anybody know a shoe for a cast  new
mike lewis  5:55pm Jul 29 2018
 Re: Anybody know a shoe for a cast  new
Kate B  9:02pm Aug 8 2018
 Re: Anybody know a shoe for a cast  new
mike lewis  3:59pm Aug 11 2018

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
13 December 2018