Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Fractured Ankle Help
Christy23    9:13pm Aug 4 2018

Hello friends with broken bones~I fractured my posterior tibia playing beach volleyball a few days ago. The struggle is real with not being able to walk and living alone. I’m feeling overwhelmed because every task is a challenge, and being out in public constantly asking for help is annoying and somewhat embarrassing even thought it shouldn’t be I know. I had a trip of a life time planned for China and Japan in a month, but now I don’t even know if I will be able to go. I know and realize things could be a lot worse, and others in this online community have had tremendously worse pain, discomfort, and sacrifices. My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to you all as I completely get and appreciate how difficult being “broken” can be. I wish the healing time wasn’t so long and drawn out, but we can all only do our best given the cards we are dealt. I’m going to do my best to stay positive, give myself the room to grieve and honor my emotions, and celebrate the tiny wins, progress, and lessons gained along the way. Big hugs and high fives to all of you out there. It takes true strength and character to endure and rise up to the unique challenges we have faced together as a community.

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Fractured Ankle Help  new
Christy23  9:13pm Aug 4 2018
 Re: Fractured Ankle Help  new
Joel Moore  3:39am Aug 8 2018

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
12 December 2018