Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

wooziness/trouble sleeping
Embonious    12:58am Oct 8 2018

Hi all,

I am on my 3rd week of recovery from a compound/open tib/fib fracture after being hit by a car in a crosswalk. I have a rod along my fibula with two scews in top and two in the bottom. Tibia was left alone, stablized enough by the rod. I have no cast/boot due to the internal stabilization. I came home after 4 days in hospital.
Things have been stabilizing, emotionally and physically, but for the past week or so I've been feeling woozy. Last night I woke up feeling like I might pass out. I am on the blood thinner fraxiparine, injected subcutaneously into my belly each night.
We called the hopsital and were told that if it happens again, to come immediately, but otherwise wait and check in with my doc. The anxiety is really bothering me, I am tired of having additional symptoms crop up besides the broken bones!
I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this symptom before.

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

wooziness/trouble sleeping  new
Embonious  12:58am Oct 8 2018
 Re: wooziness/trouble sleeping  new
Embonious  1:31am Oct 8 2018
Robert Zambenini  9:54am Oct 8 2018
Embonious  6:10am Oct 9 2018
Ka  6:21am Oct 29 2018
Embonious  3:34am Nov 4 2018

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
12 December 2018