Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: wooziness/trouble sleeping
Embonious (192.241.211.---)   6:10am Oct 9 2018

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your reply! I really appreciate hearing your experience. Best of luck with the healing.. 10 months sounds really tough to handle, speaking from my vast experience of 3 weeks and some change ;) I'm sending you good thoughts!
I'll add more detail here in case it ends up being helpful for someone else:
I ended up going to the hospital because I couldn't relax, fearing something deeper was wrong.. turns out I had a panic attack in my sleep- I guess my subconscious is working through the trauma from being hit and the subsequent hospital stay in great detail when my conscious filters are down. I'm thankful to know that it's nothing more serious, and having never experienced a panic attack or any kind of post traumatic stress, I has no idea what was going on. I was referred to a clinic to deal with the trauma, and since knowing I'm not about to die, I feel much better already.
I had a regular check up today, the x ray shows I'm healing, I've been given a referral to physio and the go ahead to weight bare at 30% to encourage more healing. Feels like my first major breakthrough, so today is a good day.
-Emily

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

wooziness/trouble sleeping  new
Embonious  12:58am Oct 8 2018
 Re: wooziness/trouble sleeping  new
Embonious  1:31am Oct 8 2018
Robert Zambenini  9:54am Oct 8 2018
Embonious  6:10am Oct 9 2018

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
20 October 2018