Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Tibia not healing
Beth T    9:59am Dec 4 2018

Hi Nicky,
I am new to this broken leg thing. I received a lateral tibial plateau fracture after being struck by a car crossing the street on Nov. 13th. I had surgery on the 23rd. Someone recently suggested to me that I drink bone broth. She said she was a health professional and that the collagen in the broth helps repair broken bones. According to her, her mom had broken a hip and drank 3 mugs of bone broth a day and her doctors couldn't believe how fast she healed. I have been researching bone broth and it has all kinds of benefits so I am giving it a try. There doesn't seem to be any negative effects to consuming it so I feel I have nothing to lose; however, decent bone broth is expensive. One can make it themselves but I don't feel I'm in the position to mess with that. I may try drinking 2 mugs of the "good broth" twice a day and try a cheaper broth for that third mug.

I just thought I would pass this advice along for now and I am hoping I can personally testify to it working real soon!

Take care!
Beth

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Tibia not healing  new
Nicola Stan  3:13am Oct 17 2018
 Re: Tibia not healing  new
SMM  3:14pm Oct 19 2018
Embonious  10:08am Oct 21 2018
Nicola Stan  5:21am Oct 26 2018
Ka  2:18pm Oct 29 2018
Pauline M Hall  2:07am Nov 18 2018
Nicola Stan  4:35am Nov 19 2018
Beth T  9:59am Dec 4 2018
Nicola Stan  12:44pm Dec 4 2018

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
19 December 2018