Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Tibia not healing
Nicola Stan    12:44pm Dec 4 2018

Thank you Beth,

That is amazing information!!!!!!!!! I love cooking, it was the first thing I did when I came home from hospital - get in my wheelchair and wheel around my kitchen and cook....it was a tad messy though!!! Like a bomb site to be truthful.

It sounds very interesting and I bet you can get cheap bones from the butches, bung some veg, few herbs and voila!! In oven for a bit....a lovely bone both soup. I'm going to the butchers tomorrow!!

When the doc said my bone was not healing I started to take vit d tablets, I stuffed myself full of sardines, salmon and fish in general, drank milk like I did when I was a child, ate lots of watercress salad, lots of greek yoghurt, almonds - and I think it may have helped and 6 weeks later my doc said my bone was 50% healed....WOOOHOOO....Such a great feeling after 4 months of nothing.

Thank you very much for your suggestion Beth and all the very very best with your healing. Have you something that keeps you amused during your injury time?

Nicky x

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Tibia not healing  new
Nicola Stan  3:13am Oct 17 2018
 Re: Tibia not healing  new
SMM  3:14pm Oct 19 2018
Embonious  10:08am Oct 21 2018
Nicola Stan  5:21am Oct 26 2018
Ka  2:18pm Oct 29 2018
Pauline M Hall  2:07am Nov 18 2018
Nicola Stan  4:35am Nov 19 2018
Beth T  9:59am Dec 4 2018
Nicola Stan  12:44pm Dec 4 2018

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
19 December 2018