Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: We have lift off!!!!
Nicola Stan    2:42pm Dec 4 2018

Hey Emily!!!

A fellow tib/fib fracture friend :-) I hope you have been recovering at your pace and style - what a total nightmare eh?? Not for recommendation eh?

How have you been keeping 'busy'?

Interview should be fun, I'm going to take some home made mince pies in...they know about my leg and hopefully will ignore and concentrate on my brain and skills :-)

I live in a village that was gifted to the UK after the second world war to house disabled service men. The village has evolved to help disabled people to lead independent lives and on my daily walks I come across people of all disabilities, some severely. It humbles me to the core when they ask me how I am, as at least my injury is temporary, their's is permenant. I feel shallow to tell them of my pain, sorrow at my temporary loss to my daily life....I see the world differently, from different eyes. I also know how I can overcome difficult situations, even if my way of dealing with it seems crazy and very emotional.

Onwards and upwards and I hope you are onwards and upwards too Emily.

Roll on 2019, I know New Years Eve I will salute 2018!!!!!!

Nicky x x

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

We have lift off!!!!  new
Nicola Stan  9:56am Nov 26 2018
 Re: We have lift off!!!!  new
Embonious  12:05pm Nov 26 2018
Pauline M Hall  2:31am Nov 30 2018
Nicola Stan  7:38am Dec 3 2018
Embonious  2:12pm Dec 4 2018
Nicola Stan  2:42pm Dec 4 2018
Embonious  3:23pm Dec 5 2018
Nicola Stan  12:16pm Dec 8 2018

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
19 December 2018