Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: We have lift off!!!!
Nicola Stan    12:16pm Dec 8 2018

Hi Emily,

Glad you are better at 12 weeks, its quite amazing going from accident to 12 weeks.

My son has been visiting for the past few days, coming for walks in the wet and darkness - we have been looking at all the xmas lights on the houses which has taken away some of my apprehension about getting out and about - night vision kicks in and very very slow and careful walking with street lights!!!!

It must be v.good to work from home, I began to but then my work said that they could not fully support me working from home and sort of pushed me into returning back to the office - I was still in my wheelchair then, my leg was not healing and mentally I didn't feel I could cope with deadlines and project pressures.

Playing bass guitar sounds like a really lovely way to spend your time whilst healing :-) Have you started as a beginner? I cook alot, we have a lot of birds in the garden which are really cute to watch, I have a slight interest in star watching and cannot believe how dark the skies are around here - the milky way and shooting stars are gorgeous! And I have really enjoyed growing vegetables in the garden this year. Fresh mint tea has been tasty also. Netflix also - fantastic documentaries :-)

I've been listening to audio books also quite a lot, I find they help me fall asleep, especially if I wake in the middle of the night.

My interview in next week, its for a part time 12 month contract - perfect for me to recover and then hopefully lift off again full time when ready.

Hope you have had a lovely weekend and are looking forward to xmas.

Nickyxo

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

We have lift off!!!!  new
Nicola Stan  9:56am Nov 26 2018
 Re: We have lift off!!!!  new
Embonious  12:05pm Nov 26 2018
Pauline M Hall  2:31am Nov 30 2018
Nicola Stan  7:38am Dec 3 2018
Embonious  2:12pm Dec 4 2018
Nicola Stan  2:42pm Dec 4 2018
Embonious  3:23pm Dec 5 2018
Nicola Stan  12:16pm Dec 8 2018
 Recovery positives  new
Nicola Stan  7:49am Jan 23 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
18 September 2019