Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Tibia not healing
Beth T    8:29am Dec 19 2018

Hi Nicky,

I'm glad you appreciated my telling you about bone broth. If you are on Facebook, you should look up the group bone broth sippers. You will find all kinds of recipes, tips and other useful information about bone broth.

I am holding off on cooking it myself right now and, though it's very expensive, buying already made broth. A wheelchair would be useful to have in the kitchen. I am on crutches and have to lean against the counter on my good side for balance and my leg gets tired after a while. I also have a chair in the kitchen so I can sit down and do things as well and I sometimes push myself around the kitchen in it. I am just cooking simple things from now and don't want to bother with a big pot of liquid.

The something that has been keeping me amused during my injury time is Bravo television...a very guilty pleasure! I love to read but I have been finding my mind wandering because my head is so full of myself right now! Bravo provides the escape I need. Luckily, though, I work from home and my husband came up with a system to get down to my basement where my office is. At first, I was trying to work at the dining room table but that was too inefficient if I was home alone and didn't have someone to retrieve a file or something from the printer.

At any rate, I am glad you are finally healing and I hope the bone broth can aid in speeding up the process! Wishing you 100% at your next appointment!

Beth

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Tibia not healing  new
Nicola Stan  3:13am Oct 17 2018
 Re: Tibia not healing  new
SMM  3:14pm Oct 19 2018
Embonious  10:08am Oct 21 2018
Nicola Stan  5:21am Oct 26 2018
Ka  2:18pm Oct 29 2018
Pauline M Hall  2:07am Nov 18 2018
Nicola Stan  4:35am Nov 19 2018
Beth T  9:59am Dec 4 2018
Nicola Stan  12:44pm Dec 4 2018
Beth T  8:29am Dec 19 2018

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
16 January 2019