Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: fracture healing question
Nicola Stan    3:48am Jan 25 2019

Oh, Forgot to say my home is immaculate and tidy as I have been tidying up constantly, up the stairs, hoovering ect - really this is just an excuse to exercise my leg. I also have an excuse to go into my garden as my new hobby since I have broke my leg is my bird table. I have to put feed out, and clean the table ect. We have a gang of wood pigeons who swoop down about ten times a day, and I have to get up from my chair and wave my arm - they soon scoot, but this is another of my exercises - getting up from chair without my crutch. It's amazing the types of exercises I can incorporate into every day, that helps my leg and ankle and my confidence in general.

I am also returning to work full time in a couple of weeks (in a different capacity than before my break) so will continue to exercises then also!

:-)

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

fracture healing question  new
Embonious  2:46am Jan 24 2019
 Re: fracture healing question  new
SMM  2:46pm Jan 24 2019
Nicola Stan  3:39am Jan 25 2019
Nicola Stan  3:48am Jan 25 2019
Pauline M Hall  1:19pm Jan 25 2019
Embonious  11:14am Jan 27 2019
Embonious  11:10am Jan 27 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
22 September 2019