Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: fracture healing question
Embonious    11:14am Jan 27 2019

Hi Nicky!
I'm glad to hear from you! And so glad to hear how well you're doing- congratulations on the job and the gains in leg fitness! Let me know how things go when you're back to work- I'm hoping to start going in a few days a week as soon as I have a bit more muscle and a bit more confidence walking.
I am also tidying like mad; it's such a good way to work out the leg in manageable chunks of time. Plus the benefits of having a nice and relaxing environment considering how much time is spent at home while recovering.
Your bird table sounds like a wonderful diversion, it's too bad we can't post photos here as I'd love to see it :)
Thanks for your response and encouragement. It's so helpful to stay and touch and hear how everyone is doing. I hope you're having a nice Sunday evening!
Best,
Emily

14 Sept 2018- hit by car, compound open tib/fib fracture, ORIF surgery to insert IM nail + 5 screws
19 Sept 2018- released from hospital, no cast, NWB
22 Oct 2018- 30% PWB, started physio
04 Dec 2018- working towards 100% WB indoors

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

fracture healing question  new
Embonious  2:46am Jan 24 2019
 Re: fracture healing question  new
SMM  2:46pm Jan 24 2019
Nicola Stan  3:39am Jan 25 2019
Nicola Stan  3:48am Jan 25 2019
Pauline M Hall  1:19pm Jan 25 2019
Embonious  11:14am Jan 27 2019
Embonious  11:10am Jan 27 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
24 April 2019