Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Is my doctor too easy going?? Help!!
MaKayla    3:31pm Feb 19 2019

Thank you for your input! I am so glad he decided to send me. The therapists can also answer all my questions and I don't feel like I am rushed! They want me to be walking with no crutches by the end of the week. I am down to just one in the house right now. However, when I am outside I am using two. It's far too risky with all the ice or salt that makes it like ice! While it was good to be out by myself today for the first time in 6 weeks I am not planning on going anywhere tomorrow. Talking 3-5 more inches of snow!
Glad to hear other have experienced such frustration when it comes to doctors. He didn't even let me see an X-ray until I practically demanded I see one!

About that peeling skin... does anyone have suggestions for scabby scars?? I'm lathering aquaphor on it now and wrapping it to restore moisture. I can't do anything with the top incision until I see dr and I can't soak. Any other suggestions to make my foot not look so ugly?

Thank you!

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Is my doctor too easy going?? Help!!  new
MaKayla  4:58pm Feb 18 2019
 Re: Is my doctor too easy going?? Help!!  new
Embonious  6:12am Feb 19 2019
 Re: Is my doctor too easy going?? Help!!  new
MaKayla  3:31pm Feb 19 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
25 May 2019