Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

splint question
tim dyson    1:53pm Mar 21 2019

hi everyone,

i suffered a double break of my tibia and fibula during a soccer game 2 days ago on march 19th. at the hospital my leg was set back in place and was put in a whole leg splint. after that i was discharged in a wheelchair and have more xrays scheduled on march 25.

my splint is giving me a lot of issues. i can feel the bones move despite being splinted and i'm worried they will slip out of place and cause complications. its a bad and painful feeling and i'm worried something is wrong. i've done some research on this kind of injury but there isn't a lot about splinting a broken leg so i'm wondering if anyone else has had these issues. i'm also wondering if this is something that i should i call my dr about soon or wait another 4 days until i get xrayed again? i'm an 18 year old male btw

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

splint question  new
tim dyson  1:53pm Mar 21 2019
 Re: splint question  new
WB  3:28am Mar 22 2019
 Re: splint question  new
Michael Davison  5:25am Apr 12 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
17 July 2019