Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Intermittant numbing and pain post fibula break
Nicola Stan    6:37am Apr 6 2019

Hello Nicole,

Your break sounds like an adventure in itself, a break in the jungle eh? I've read most stories on here dating back to 2004 (or when it started) and some breaks have happened abroad - 1 day into a holiday, skiing and on a motorbike / motorboat but WOW in a jungle!!! It also sounds horrendous and worrying at the time. Well done for getting this far :-)

Seriously ask as many questions you have to your doctor, I went in with a list of over 20 and the doctor laughed and answered every single one for me -I broke my tib and fib back in July last year (my first break in my life also) and I didn't know what was going on in the first few weeks.

Be persistent with your questions, if you don't understand ask for lamens terms - I did, I often cried during my doctors appointments, which is very unlike me, as not only was my leg broken my mind felt broken during the early days also.

All the best Nicole, take care

Nicky x

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Intermittant numbing and pain post fibula break  new
Nicole Cerise  1:08pm Mar 30 2019
 Re: Intermittant numbing and pain post fibula break  new
Nicola Stan  6:37am Apr 6 2019
 Re: Intermittant numbing and pain post fibula break  new
Nicole Cerise  1:17pm Apr 22 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
25 April 2019