Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Broken Fibia and Tibula with closed reduction surgery
Agata Gadek    7:53am Apr 6 2019

Hello Nicky,
Thank you!!!!! Your letter is beautiful. As you can imagine Iím crying. You touched all the feelings Iím going through. The ď devilĒ yes so true. I feel you found the inner strength Iím so looking for!!!! I do feel my mind ď brokeĒand hurts more than my leg. I honestly do not know where to start or how to start talking to myself. My spirit is crashed and for the first time in my life Im scared. I donít recognize myself at times. I used to see beauty in little things like you mentioned, birds, flowers, nature. I spend time looking at pictures from last summer hicking in the woods, walking through the log over the river and wish I could go back, will I actually ever be able to do it? I seriously ask myself what happened to me, how could I feel so empty, scared and low. How can I handle the physical pain better then my inner self? I want to find that peace. Right after I broke my leg I actually believed it was ď a signĒ to slow my life a little. I was doing much better mentally.
Your letter made me feel not alone. I wish you all the best. Thank you! I want you to know I will reread it over and over every day to be my inspiration.
Agata

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Broken Fibia and Tibula with closed reduction surgery  new
Agata Gadek  11:42pm Apr 5 2019
 Re: Broken Fibia and Tibula with closed reduction surgery  new
Nicola Stan  6:54am Apr 6 2019
Agata Gadek  7:53am Apr 6 2019
Nicola Stan  8:05am Apr 6 2019
Michael Davison  10:14am Apr 8 2019
Edzen Espina  6:35pm Apr 8 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
25 April 2019