Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Checking in - mood dipped, full length cast and fracture clinic tomorrow
Nicola Stan    2:16pm May 31 2019

Hey Michael B, your doing ok....it's expected unfortunately - the 'low stage'.....If you read some of my posts from when I first broke my leg I think my first post was a bit jokes, I was sort of getting used to sitting around for a few days and posted.....and immediately after I sort of had a nervous breakdown - I was so angry I phoned my father and game perhaps the most sweary explosive conversation and series of text message I've ever had in my whole life - he came around at 7am the very next day as he knew I lost it, same with my sister....My husband said he thought of leaving me every day and left me on my own all day and night long when I was first bed bound....great for the old emotions heh!!?? You need to relax.......focus the mind on something!!!!Anything!!!!Anything you fancy....mine was American Horror story on Netflix, the whole ten seasons I think - I didn;t care, anything to lose my brain in....then cooking took over - luckily my wheel chair just squeezed through my kitchen door to allow me independence, so I cooked and cooked, any old crap,but I cooked. Xmas dinner was stupendous!!!!!!! Then came the garden, my own little garden, tons of bees I never knew we had, spiders, and bats....SEE, its easy to immerse yourself in 'nothing'....it helped me, everybody has their own break a leg story, everybody heals in their own way....Make your own story unique for yourself even if it's as boring as fu**. Take care and look after yourself at this time. Nicky

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Checking in - mood dipped, full length cast and fracture clinic tomorrow  new
Michael.B  3:20pm May 30 2019
 Re: Checking in - mood dipped, full length cast and fracture clinic tomorrow  new
Nicola Stan  2:16pm May 31 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
14 October 2019