Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Twitching in my calf muscles and spasms near my tendon
WB (162.119.240.---)   7:16am Jun 3 2019

Also, theres actually some good and some bad news about the spasms. The good news is theres really no need to be worried that its happeneing. That is a sign that the tendon is starting to heal. The bad news unfortunately is theres not much to do to relieve it other then elevating and icing at least till it starts to heal a bit more. Best thing you can do right now is rest your leg as much as possible. At least they got you out of plaster and in the fiberglass cast so its a lot lighter and hopefully it will start getting more comfortable. If you feel like it you can email me and I can help you find some cast comfort spray to use to help with the itching and moisture under the cast. My email is ninjdiver36@gmail.com. Also, if you dont already have one I would recommend a cast protector too

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Twitching in my calf muscles and spasms near my tendon  new
Michael.B  8:47am Jun 2 2019
 Re: Twitching in my calf muscles and spasms near my tendon  new
WB  4:18am Jun 3 2019
Michael.B  6:40am Jun 3 2019
WB  6:57am Jun 3 2019
WB  7:16am Jun 3 2019
SMM  12:33pm Jun 3 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
14 October 2019