Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Last week....hopefully
zd80 (50.32.200.---)   4:00pm Jun 24 2019

Hi everyone! I'm hoping everybody is doing fine, and progressing well in their recovery. Things have been going ok with my leg, and each day is another day closer to getting better...or at least that's how I'd prefer to look at it. Lol. I'm kind of excited because with any luck, this will be my last week in a full leg cast! Fingers crossed:):)
I have another appointment with my ortho doctor this Saturday which will mark 6 weeks that I've been in a full leg cast, and about 7 1/2 weeks since my injury occurred. When I first went in to get my initial cast applied, after a week and a half in the splint, the doctor told me I should expect to spend at least the next 6 weeks or so in a full leg cast and then probably a short cast after that. Well, it's been 6 weeks and I'm REALLY hoping that my leg has healed enough to allow them to put me into a regular short leg cast, or dare I even say it....A Boot!! :):) That would be great!! I would do just about anything to be able to bend and move my knee again!

5/7/19- suffered fractured ankle, grade 2 high ankle sprain, and fractured tibia. Full leg backslab splint.
5/17/19- 1st ortho appt. No surgery, fiberglass LLC NWB
6/1/19- 2nd LLC NWB
6/29/19- LLWC applied minimal WB
7/20/19- SLC applied

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Last week....hopefully  new
zd80  4:00pm Jun 24 2019
 Re: Last week....hopefully  new
WB  3:56am Jun 25 2019
 Re: Last week....hopefully  new
zd80  4:12pm Jun 25 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
18 September 2019