Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Broke my fibula and had another fall during the night.
Marianne McCrory (109.180.28.---)   4:44am Jul 16 2019

Hi I'm new on here, I fell downstairs 9 days ago now and have broken my my ankle (fibula). I've been in a non weight bearing back slab for 8days and just yesterday returned to the fracture clinic for a proper fibre glass pot and xrays to see if needed operation.
Been told by DR to stay downstairs so currently sleeping on our family sofa, but during the night got up for the loo, in the dark, and fell on my way back, straight onto my non weight bearing cast, it hurt loads but managed to get to sleep.
Woke up today and it's really sore, my husband has gone to work and I've no way of returning to the fracture clinic atm.
Just worried I may have caused myself more damage and what I should do for the best, thanks for reading this, just feeling like such a burden atm..... x

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Broke my fibula and had another fall during the night.  new
Marianne McCrory  4:44am Jul 16 2019
 Re: Broke my fibula and had another fall during the night.  new
Embonious  3:51pm Jul 16 2019
 Re: Broke my fibula and had another fall during the night.  new
Nicola Stan  2:34pm Jul 17 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
10 December 2019