Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Broke my fibula and had another fall during the night.
Nicola Stan    2:34pm Jul 17 2019

Hi Marianne,

Welcome to the 'break club'.....I'm nearly 12 months into breaking my tib and fib, non weight bearing for weeks,wheelchair,knee scooter, sleeping downstairs for 3 months, down stairs bathroom shower, and so on and so on.....I'm also 12 months into finding out a newer different person to who I was before,making new friends, creating a garden of my very own, knowing all butterflies that come into my garden, seeing shooting stars and watching a hell of a lot of Netflix....oh also wheelchair cooking that my hubby loves!!!!!!

I'm afraid you'll feel up and down, its a hill, its a slide.....hold on its quite a ride!!!!

Thoughts are with you, be strong, be weepy and feel sorry for yourself....you are in a bad way but!!!!!! Life moves on slowly,especially these next few weeks, your body is healing in a truly magical way!!!!

My doctor said that they had fixed my leg that even if I fell on it, it would not break, this eased my mind a lot on those first few weeks as I'm very clumsy.

Take lots of care and lots of deep breaths

Nicky x

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Broke my fibula and had another fall during the night.  new
Marianne McCrory  4:44am Jul 16 2019
 Re: Broke my fibula and had another fall during the night.  new
Embonious  3:51pm Jul 16 2019
 Re: Broke my fibula and had another fall during the night.  new
Nicola Stan  2:34pm Jul 17 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
10 December 2019