Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

not healing at all
nina8 (175.137.58.---)   9:45am Jul 26 2019

on 22/7/19, I attend my "third" appointment with a good feeling and positive that my tibia heals completely as it has been 5 months post-surgery. Unfortunately, the doctor said there is no improvement at all. They were very concerned about how I walk and thought that I was putting 100% wb on my leg.
However, all this happen because I had misunderstood my "second" appointment Dr, as he advises me to put a little bit pressure, to let blood flow to the fractured area. And for the past 2 months, I walked in crutches but put 10% wb (to apply pressure) on my foot. The latest xray was making me feel like givin up, and all my August plans is cancelled since my leg is not healing at all.
I want this fracture to heal fast since I am a student.. Its hard to move with crutches and I lost my confident in daily activities. Is there any solutions to promote fast healing?

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

not healing at all  new
nina8  9:45am Jul 26 2019
 Re: not healing at all  new
Annette T  1:09pm Jul 26 2019
nina8  9:39pm Jul 26 2019
Nicola Stan  5:50am Jul 27 2019
nina8  12:34am Aug 15 2019
missolmoreno  4:30pm Aug 6 2019
nina8  12:32am Aug 15 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
18 August 2019