Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Muscle cramps and steps backwards
conman    3:55pm Jul 29 2019

Been looking over this site trying to find a relatable case...

10 months ago: Broke tib/fib and had orif. Worked through PT and made it to cane but had non-union and bad alignment.

4 months ago: Tibia reconstruction via autograft.

Worked hard these last few months to get through PT and walking on a cane, then started pushing harder with my PT's help, and it knocked me off my leg, first to one crutch, and now I am back to using two crutches, having the worst muscle cramps in my calf etc. I can barely put any weight on my leg now, and barely do stretches or ankle movements without my leg muscles screaming at me.

Has anyone else had to take steps backwards and rest (as in a week to a month of resting) before being able to continue building muscles in leg? At 18 weeks it is so defeating to have to go back to crutches and go easy on the leg, since i thought by now id be working up a lot closer to standing and walking..

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Muscle cramps and steps backwards  new
conman  3:55pm Jul 29 2019
 Re: Muscle cramps and steps backwards  new
TDH  6:43pm Aug 4 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
12 December 2019