Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Fracture clinic appointment today a disaster
Nicola Stan    2:41am Aug 9 2019

Thank you Michael, I'm really really really (really) sending positive vibes to you....It's the Persiods over the weekend - lots of shooting stars and the birds have started pecking at the seeds from my meadow garden - this is the here and now and I can report positively!!!!!!!

What are you up to today? What are your plans? Do you play any instruments or are reading anything good, listening to any audio books? Watching any sport? Watching any debates? Getting involved with any other forums? Can you recommend any Netflix films / programs? Have you considered playing any doard games / cards? What have you been eating? ...So many questions for the here and now....

Take care and beat those negative thoughts - they don;t do anyone any good, and they always seem to pop up when you do NOT need them - they can take a hike for today - IT'S FRIDAY....

Nicky :-)

My op will be what it will be - I have hope x

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Fracture clinic appointment today a disaster  new
Michael.B  12:43pm Aug 7 2019
 Re: Fracture clinic appointment today a disaster  new
Nicola Stan  1:03pm Aug 7 2019
Michael.B  2:05am Aug 9 2019
Nicola Stan  2:41am Aug 9 2019
Michael.B  4:30am Aug 9 2019
Annette T  1:10pm Aug 7 2019

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
18 August 2019